Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Multiple Streams of Income Action Plan: Part 1

Life Insurance Sales

I obtained my State license to sell life insurance about 9 months ago.However,I have done very little with my license.After expenses,I made less than $1000 in 2010 selling life insurance.
Although I do enjoy sales, in all fairness, I haven't devoted much time to this activity.I will need to put forth more effort this year to increase my life insurance sales.Perhaps future posts will give the reader some insight into the ups and downs of life insurance sales through the actions of a rookie.
Reaching my goal of $4000 extra a month will unlikely be acheived by this activity alone.From my very limited experience,generating income from life insurance sales seems unpredictable at best.Life insurance sales will probably have a small and limited role in my overall plan.