Thursday, March 31, 2011

March: Extra Money Results

I can't believe its been over three weeks since I posted last.Not much happening.One thing that is happening,I'm getting frustrated with selling life insurance.I owe my company $810 for leads that haven't generated a dime for me.I have discontinued buying leads for the time being.Atleast until I get the $810 paid off.These leads were purchased in Febuary so I'm not going to count it against this months results.

On a more positive note,I do have two leads left that show some promise. I have talked with these people on the phone and they are willing to sit down with me to discuss their life insurance needs.
Also,I did two white bird releases for local funeral homes for a total of $150.They both told me that they were going to start using me for this service exclusively.That could be nice.
So, for March I made $150.This is certainly a long way from my goal of $4000.I'm not discouraged,I'm just getting started and I have a lot of ideas that I have on the back burner.